The YubiKey 5C Nano FIPS Series is a hardware based authentication solution that provides superior defense against phishing, eliminates account takeovers, and enables compliance requirements for strong authentication. FIPS 140-2 validated (Overall Level 2, Physical Security Level 3.) and meet the highest authenticator assurance level 3 (AAL3) of NIST SP800-63B guidance.
YubiKey 5C Nano FIPS
€95,00 excl. VAT
Meet Compliance Requirements
The YubiKey 5C Nano FIPS Series enables government agencies and regulated industries to meet authenticator assurance level 3 (AAL3) requirements from the new NIST SP800-63B guidance.
The YubiKey 5C Nano FIPS offers superior security by combining hardware-based authentication and public key cryptography to effectively defend against phishing attacks and eliminate account takeovers. Each key offers multi-protocol support including Yubico OTP, OATH HOTP, U2F, PIV. Users have the broadest options for strong authentication including two-factor and multi-factor authentication.
Easy, Fast and Reliable Yubikey
The YubiKey 5C Nano FIPS provide a simple and intuitive authentication experience that users find easy to use, ensuring rapid adoption and organizational security. With authentication speeds up to 4X faster than OTP or SMS based authentication, the YubiKey does not require a battery or network connectivity, making authentication always accessible.
Reduce IT Operational Costs
The ease of use and reliability of the YubiKey is proven to reduce password support incidents by 92%. This was documented in a research paper by Google, describing the Google employee rollout to more than 70 countries. Deployments are faster and cost less with the YubiKey’s industry leading support for numerous protocols, systems and services.
Modern Authentication from the Industry Leader
The YubiKey 5C Nano FIPS is the trusted secure authentication choice for the largest technology, finance, and retail companies in the world. This includes 9 of the top 10 technology companies, 4 of the top 10 US banks, and 2 of the top 3 global retailers. Companies including Google, Facebook, Salesforce and thousands more trust the YubiKey to protect account access to computers, networks and online services.
|Dimensions||1,2 × 1,01 × 0,7 cm|
- USB Type USB-C
- NFC-enabled No
- Authentication Methods Strong Two Factor, Strong Multi-Factor
- Identity & Access Management AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), Centrify, Duo Security, Google Cloud Identity, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Azure AD, Okta, Ping Identity
- Productivity & Communication Google Account, Microsoft account, Salesforce.com
- Password Managers 1Password, Dashlane Premium, Keeper®, LastPass Premium, Bitwarden Premium
- Function WebAuthn via Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) and CTAP1, FIDO2 CTAP2, Smart card (PIV-compatible), Yubico OTP, OATH – HOTP (Event), OATH – TOTP (Time), Secure Static Password
- Certifications FIPS 140-2 Certification, FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) Certified, FIDO 2 Certified
- Cryptographic Specifications RSA 2048, ECC p256, ECC p384
- Design & Durability Water Resistant, Crush Resistant, No Batteries Required, No Moving Parts
- Device Type FIDO HID Device, CCID Smart Card, HID Keyboard
- Manufacturing Made in USA and Sweden
Broad Ecosystem: Deploy instantly with Centrify, Ping, Okta, Google and more
Configurable: Easily configure multiple protocols across computers, networks, and online applications and services
Multi-Protocol: Support for WebAuthn, FIDO U2F, FIDO2 Passwordless, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response
Government Certified: FIPS 140-2 Validated (AAL3) of NIST SP800-63B guidance.
Easy to Use: No battery or network connectivity required, users simply insert and tap to authenticate
Trusted Partner: The YubiKey is is deployed and loved by 9 of the top 10 internet brands and by millions of users.