Monday, 21 December 2020
WHO WE ARE
Snet IT Services (OOD) LLC is committed in protecting your privacy. This privacy statement applies to the data collected by Snet IT Services through the Snet IT Marketplace at web address https://yubico.snetit.eu hosted and operated by Snet IT Services herein after called “marketplace”.
COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA OF USERS
When you register or make a purchase to our “marketplace” you will be asked to register your personal data (name, last name, occupation, address, phone number, postal address, postal code, age, gender, etc) to make your registration in our marketplace.
In case you decide to make an online purchase, we will ask for additional information, which may include without limitation your credit/debit card number, CVV, expiry date of credit/debit card, bank details, mobile phone number and/or billing address which is used to create a billing account.
In each case, the employees of Snet IT Services who have access to your personal data are specific and the access to your personal data by unauthorized persons is prohibited.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
While you visit our “marketplace”, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping and for fraud orders
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
USAGE OF PERSONAL DATA OF USER
The information collected will be used to operate the marketplace and to provide the service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized. Additionally, the information may be used by us for payment processing and ongoing security and fraud prevention activities (such as bank authorizations, charge-backs and for record retention policies) or in cases required under applicable law of Bulgaria.
In relation of these uses, we may use your information to provide you with more effective customer service, improve the marketplace and any related products or services of Snet IT Services,. In this case you will be provided with the option not to accept such use of your information.
We may use your information to provide you with important information about the product or service that you are using, including critical updates and notifications. Additionally, we may send you information about other products and services.
The use and access of your data to other companies, organizations or individuals other than the above mentioned is permitted ONLY in case that it is appropriate and necessary in order to:
- To adapt ourselves to any applicable laws, regulations, legal proceedings or claims organizations.
- To enforce the applicable terms of service and investigate any kind of infringement of these or any offense.
- To identify, prevent or deal with any other manner, any offense or any fraud related to the addresses and safety issues or technical issues.
- To protect ourselves, our users ant any other person against any damage or infringement of the rights, property or safety according to legislation.
At any time, the user reserves the right to be informed or to raise objection to any further processing of his data in accordance with the legislation for the protection of personal data.
Any time the user reserves the right to ask to see, modify or delete the user personal data.
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as otherwise described above, all personal data you provide on the marketplace will not be shared outside of Snet It Services without your written permission.
If you have an account on our “marketplace”, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, tax, accounting or security purposes.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Where and how your personal information is saved our first priority. All transactions are Encrypted with SSL Encryption SHA-256 with RSA Encryption with 2.048 bits by Cloudflare
All your Personal Data are backed up with ENCRYPTION END TO END ENCRYPTION.
To take advantage of the real-time shipping rates, fulfill orders and track shipments, certain information about user details (as it relates to shipping), shopping carts, orders, and the configuration of your site will be passed to our respective shipping provider DHL Bulgaria.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve added to the wishlist: we’ll use this to show you and other users your favourite products, and to create targeted email campaigns.
- Wishlists you’ve created: we’ll keep track of the wishlists you create, and make them visible to the store staff
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us with. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Wishlist details, such as products added, date of addition, name and privacy settings of your wishlists
Our team members have access to this information to offer you better deals for the products you love.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT