YubiKey C Bio supports biometric authentication using fingerprint recognition for secure and seamless passwordless logins. Built primarily for desktop use.
YubiKey C Bio
лв.185,79 excl. VAT
YubiKey Bio USB C supports biometric authentication using fingerprint recognition for secure and seamless passwordless logins. Built primarily for desktop and designed to offer strong biometric authentication options, the YubiKey Bio USB C offers the hallmark hardware security of Yubico, combined with a new user experience.
- Meets the most stringent hardware security requirements with fingerprint templates stored in the secure element on the key
- Works out-of-the-box with operating systems and browsers including Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, Linux, Chrome, and Edge
- Supports FIDO2/WebAuthn, FIDO U2F
- Available in both USB-A and USB-C form factors with biometric support
The YubiKey Bio, is FIDO and FIDO2 certified. It works with Google Chrome or any FIDO-compliant application on Windows, Mac OS or Linux and with applications that provide FIDO or FIDO2 support through Chrome, Firefox, or Edge browsers.
LastPass users please note you will need a YubiKey 5 Series key. The YubiKey Bio does not work with LastPass.
|Dimensions||2,9 × 1,2 × 0,5 cm|
- USB Type USB-C
- NFC-enabled No
- Authentication Methods Passwordless, Strong Two Factor, Strong Multi-Factor
- Productivity & Communication Google Account, Microsoft account, Salesforce.com
- Password Managers 1Password, Dashlane Premium, Keeper®, Bitwarden Premium
- Cloud Storage Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive
- Social Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Design & Durability Water Resistant, Crush Resistant, No Batteries Required, No Moving Parts
- Function WebAuthn, FIDO2 CTAP1, FIDO2 CTAP2, Universal 2nd Factor (U2F)
- Certifications FIDO 2 Certified, FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) Certified
- Cryptographic Specifications ECC p256
- Device Type FIDO HID Device
- Manufacturing Made in USA and Sweden
Biometric: YubiKey Bio Series supports biometric authentication using fingerprint recognition.
Securely Manufactured: Made in USA or Sweden and packaged in tamper-evident, safety sealed packaging.
Durable: Injection molded, crush resistant and water resistant body.
Portable: Slips easily onto a key ring or in your wallet so you always have access when you need it.
Asymmetric Cryptography: Uses public and private key cryptography.
Battery Free: With no batteries or network connectivity required, authenticate anywhere.